Tea Tree Oil – Natural Antiseptic
by Dr. Cass Ingram
Some things need to be killed … bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites, parasitic insects Tea Tree Oil is a versatile and potent natural antiseptic. Here is a natural substance which works equally as well as many drugs, with less toxicity. Most important, it is capable of killing virtually any microbe immediately upon contact.
Did you know that many common ailments are caused by infection, including:
* acne * athlete’s foot * gum disease * tooth aches
* cavities* bronchitis * bad breath * dandruff * ringworm
* sinusitis *vaginitis * cold sores * boils * diaper rash
Tea tree oil is effective for all of these conditions and many more:
- how sexually transmitted diseases can be prevented with proper antisepsis
- how to cure the incurable: athlete’s foot, jock itch, and fungal infections of the nails
- how to rapidly alleviate the most distressing of all female complaints – vaginitis
- how treatment of cuts, abrasions, and minor burns with tea tree oil entirely prevents wounds infection, without stinging
There are no reviews yet.